How do I enable cookies?
To enable cookies for the Safari Browser:
- Click on Safari in the upper left-hand corner
- Select Preferences... from the drop down menu
- Select the Privacy tab
- Under "Cookies and website data:" select Allow from current website only
- Close the Privacy pop-up box by clicking on the red button in the upper left hand corner.
- Click on FREE SPANISH LESSON to see the reservation page.
To enable cookies for the Google Chrome browser:
- Click the Chrome menu (image of 3 horizontal bars) on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings... button.
- In the "Cookies" section, click Manage exceptions.
- Under "Hostname pattern" type [*.]mindbodyonline.com and click Done
To enable cookies for the Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button in the lower left corner, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then move the slider to a position between the top and bottom so you are not blocking or allowing all cookies.
- Click Sites.
- In the Address of website box, type "mindbodyonline.com", and then click Allow.
- Click OK.
- Move the slider back to the position it was originally in, and then click OK.
To enable cookies for the Firefox browser:
- Go to the Firefox drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Set "Firefox will:" to Use custom settings for history.
- Check the box next to "Accept cookies from sites" to enable cookies.
- Click OK.